The protection of Privacy is important to us
Thank you for visiting our website. We are very careful about the protection of your Personal data and we care not only to provide you a wide online service but also to guarantee your right to an informed self-determination; Please note that the Policy is given only for the Infodent International website and not also for other websites consulted secondarily by the user from our links.
WHO IS THE PROPRIETOR OF THE TREATMENT AND THE TREATMENT CONTROLLER?
As a consequence of the use of the Website, personal information concerning identified or identifiable people might be collected and processed. The proprietor of their treatment is Infodent srl, with registered office in Str. Cassia Nord Km 86,300 - 01100 Viterbo (VT) Italy, which can, in turn, designates treatment’s appointees, including external parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
a) Browsing data
Information systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire, during the normal course of operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
Each time a user enters to this website and each time he refers to a content we save your access data, and possibly also from the treatment controller and the treatment’s appointees, in the form of protocol files.
Every protocol file is composed by:
- The website from which our page has been drawn;
- His IP address;
- Date and time of access;
- The client’s request;
- The http response code;
- The amount of transmitted data;
- The browser and OS used.
b) Data supplied voluntarily by the user
From several parts of this websites you have the possibility to transmit us personal data (ex. E-mail address, name, postcode, contingent data contained in the requests). These data transmission is carried-out on a discretionary, explicit and voluntarily basis, and entails the subsequential acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary in order to reply to the requests, and also any other personal data contained in the message.
OUR COOKIES HELP US:
- To make our website as readable as we would expect
- To avoid to login each time the website is visited
- To remember your settings during and in between visits
- To improve the website’s speed / safety
- To allow sharing pages on social Networks such as Facebook
- To continuously improve our Website
- To make our marketing more efficient
OUR COOKIES ARE NOT USED:
- To gather all the personally identifiable information (without your expressed consent)
- To pass data to advertising networks
- To pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- To pay sell commissions
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON OUR COOKIES
In the following table you can see the cookies we use and the reasons why we need cookies. Some of these cookies are necessary in order to make available this website or to allow a more effective and safer exploration, and they do not permit the acquisition of identifying information regarding the user; these information have already been saved on the user’s hard drive, without any specific approval required. Other cookies instead, even though they are not used to recognize the user and evaluate his behaviour, are saved only after obtaining his approval.
- Define if a user is authenticated or not
- Remember searching settings
- Remember if terms and conditions have been accepted
- Remember if you already answered questions (ex. questionnaire)
THIRD PARTIES COOKIES
Our website, as most of websites, includes functionalities given by third parties. Third parties cookies originate from integration of elements by other websites. A common example is an incorporated Youtube video. Our website includes the following cookie users’ services:
- Youtube: for additional information on Youtube cookies visit: Google cookie
- Web Analysis with PIWIK: this website uses the “PIWIK” open source software for statistical analysis on the number of user’s visits. For additional information on PIWIK cookies visit: Piwik FAQ
- Google Maps: Google incorporate several cookies in every page that includes Google Maps. Even though we do not have any control on Google’ set cookies, they seem to enlist a mix of information to calculate the number and the behaviour of Google Maps users. Additional informations
- Facebook: It is also installed Facebook Pixel cookie which allows Infodent srl to monitor conversions happening on its website as a result of the ads it is running on Facebook. Additional informations
HOW TO EXPRESS PREFERENCE REGARDING COOKIES
It is possible to express your choice regarding our website usage of cookies also through your browser’s settings, as follow:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click on “Tools” at the top of your browser window and select “Internet Options” and then click on the “Privacy” tab.
- To activate cookies, the Privacy level has to be set on “Medium” or low;
- Click on “Tools” at the top of your browser window and select “Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Click on “Cookies”, then choose the selection on “Accept website cookies” and “Accept third parties cookies”;
- Click on “Tools” icon
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”
- Select “Content Settings” under the invoice “Privacy”
- In the “Cookies” tab it is possible deselect cookies and save preferences.
- Click on the “Cog” tab at the top of your browser window and select the “Preferences” option;
- Click on “Protection” and choose the selection for “Block third parties and cookies for advertisement”;
- Click on “Save”.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We only use your data for the purpose for which they were collected. To process your requests and the usage of our services we sometimes designate suppliers (including external operatives or external treatment’s responsible), which receive and use only the necessary data to carry out their assignment.
a) The protocol files and their contents are managed from us to control the website proper functioning and protect our systems, for example identifying potential attacks to our systems. The data within the protocol files, or the ones they represent, do not allow us to associate such data to one specific person. In any way, we provide correspondence from other sources.
b) Personal data voluntarily given are treated in order to:
- Send you our Newsletter, if you subscribed;
- Process your requests.
If you express consensus in receiving our newsletter, your e-mail address will be used to send you a newsletter in form of a mail with products information, promotions and latest news on our offers.
c) Regarding the purpose of cookies’ processing, we refer to the above mentioned table.
As soon as your personal data would not be necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered, we will promptly erase the data, unless the law requires filing obligations.
HOWYOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
Your personal data are processed with automated (or manual) systems from the Holder and the people in charge of the treatment specifically appointed, even third parties, for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were originally collected; adequate safety measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect data use or unauthorised access.
IS THE SUPPLY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA COMPULSORY?
A part from what has been specified with respect to navigation data (protocol files), and in part respect to cookies (that can eventually be blocked) users are free to provide the personal data contained in the request forms or anyhow indicated in the “contacts” section to request the dispatching of the Newsletter, informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them may render the provision of the services requested impossible.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
According to article 7 of Legislative decree 196/03, you have the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of your data and to know the content and the origin, to verify its accuracy or request data integration, update or correction; you also have the right to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data being processed in violation of the law, and also to object in any case, for lawful reasons, to their processing. To exercise these rights, please write or e-mail us to the contacts listed below. If you expressed the approval for receiving the newsletter you can withdraw in any moment such approval writing or e-mailing us to the contacts listed below.
For any further enquiry about the collection, the processing and use of your personal data, please contact:
Str. Cassia Nord Km 86,300
01100 Viterbo - Italy
T +39 0761 352198
F +39 0761 352133